Spideruino - Internet of Things

Spideruino

STORY

I've been exploring the Arduino and makers multiverse for months. But I've been building with Lego for decades. :) I saw a little toy on a chinese website, an arachnid moving with a simple but clever system of gears and a motor. I bought it and immediately after our first test, my daughter noticed how it would be cool if we could radio command it. I tought it would be even cooler with Legos!
So we got my old sets and we started assembling pieces and gears to build a first proof of concept. It was already awesome. Then I ordered the missing blocks on BrickLinks and a week later we assembled it according to our own blueprints. Then I added the two motors, the Arduino setup and I took a night to code a little controlling app for my smartphone.
Hiro was fun and quite easy to do, and even more to watch running across the house. Nice silly toy.
[EDIT : If you wanna do it, you'll have to glue most of the bricks because Spideruino is not moving softly. That's quite the opposite, it's brutal, and without glue it felt apart in 3 meters of walking. :) ]


  Downloand File

Douploads |  uplod

Downloand |  Downloand 

Spideruino Spideruino Reviewed by XXX on สิงหาคม 11, 2560 Rating: 5

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น