My old phone + arduino = phonoduino - Internet of Things

My old phone + arduino = phonoduino



STORY

Hi, this is a project of my old Nokia 1100 phone and arduino mega. By using this many arduino and gsm based project is possible. The phone will work like a gsm module and you can sent message or call someone by using this phonoduino. You can also receive DTMF signal and control anything remotely. It can be used for home automation, home security and monitoring, bird feeder or anything you like. You can also type sms by computer keyboard and send instantly to someone or group by using arduino serial monitor. If you used multimedia phone instead of nokia 1100 you can sent image to another mobile or e-mail by this project. Following are the step by step guide for making the thing.


    Demo & Code

  Sendit  Or  Uploadocean


My old phone + arduino = phonoduino My old phone + arduino = phonoduino Reviewed by XXX on สิงหาคม 25, 2560 Rating: 5

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น